Monday, October 18, 2010

What's up

The short hair snug in our bed early this morning.

Want to know what's been going on around here lately?

We've been enjoying our fall:
with flannel sheets and the down comforter
with just 11 more weeks until Bro Bro arrives
with Papa heading out each weekend to deer camp

****

Saturday, Pops came over to hang with Lane while I went to a prenatal yoga class and got my toes painted. The two played at the house while I was out. I picked up an olive pizza (Lane's favorite) on my way home.

Sunday morning, I asked Lane what he dreamed about. (I ask him this every morning. Usually, I'll go over the events of the day before.)
Without any prompting, he replied, "Pops, and pizza, and olives."

I guess he really enjoyed hanging with Pops.

****



Preston

Stephanie goes back to work on Wednesday so we've been hanging with the Ward boys a lot.
This little one is packing on the pounds.

****


At our house, we've been getting ready for Halloween.

That means:
Birds and bats all over the house.
Books about pumpkins each night.
Practicing trick or treating.
Halloween t-shirts.
And The Great Pumpkin.

****


These two boys really like hanging out with each other.
Another trip to the pumpkin patch is planned for tomorrow.

****


And watching this little man soak up the sun while lounging in the leaves yesterday made me really excited to meet the little one lounging in my bump.

****


Oh, and still no name for Bro Bro.

Any one have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment