Monday, June 7, 2010

It's no excuse

We've been very busy lately.

I know it's no excuse why I haven't blogged much in the last two weeks, but let me show you a little of what has been going on ......

Workers have been here almost every day for those two weeks transforming our Cape Cod.
Good-bye gray. Hello green.


While the workers were here, they installed the flying pig Papa got me for my birthday - the birthday I celebrated while preggers with Lane.

We also celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. Hot date on Saturday at the shooting range and then dinner just the two of us - although Papa tried to convince us Lane, Val and MeMawMaw should come along for dinner.

Beautiful white hydrangeas were a gift from Val. Blue hydrangeas picked from the bush that grows in our front yard. The same bush that the flowers we used in our wedding came from.




I can't blame Papa for wanting to bring Lane to dinner with us Saturday night. We're crazy about our boy. So much so, we celebrated 18 months of Our Life with Lane Friday night. Dinner. Trip to Wal-Mart to buy the babe a tent and cupcakes.


And, when we have not been busy running around trying to stay out of the painters' way, we've been taking some time to stop and smell the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment