Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leftovers.

That's not his dinner plate. Evan's plate - complete with his own leftover beefstew and quinoa, is to the left of that plate. That plate, however, belonged to his older brother.

I allowed Lane to leave his plate on the table and go play with Papa so I could brush all the leftovers into the dogs' bowls that night. Each boy enjoyed plenty to eat, so I sent the three of them on their way - off to Lane's room for some tackling or pretending to be at Dixie Speedway, I'm sure.

Never one to stay focused on a task for too long, Evan found his way back in to the kitchen, up that chair and in to Lane's leftovers.

Sharing what he didn't eat of his dinner, well, I'm sure that wouldn't make Lane too mad.

Stealing the attention of his favorite dog. Well, that's just not cool, Evan.

No comments:

Post a Comment