Sunday, December 18, 2011

Evan Eats.

I've been a real lazy mama lately. Truth be told - my kiddos have been eating way too much fast food.


I'm going to make it one of my New Year's resolutions to get back to better eating habits.

With that being said, one day last week, I picked up some Wendy's on the way home from picking up Lane at preschool.

Lane went down for a nap. Evan had a little snack.


He was not impressed with the chicken byproducts trying to pass as a chicken nugget.






He had more fun taking the nugget and placing it in and out of the box.

Bad mama for feeding my baby gunky food.

Good mama opportunity to let my baby practice some developmental skills.

Or so I told myself.

Here's my hint that I need to spend some time on Sunday nights preparing lunches for my boys.

Evan fed his nugget to the dog.



Hint taken.


And just to make you laugh....

Here's a picture of Evan later that day. We were all outside on the back deck watching some deer in our neighbor's yard. Giggie was going in and out of the dog door. Then he accidentally closed himself inside.

Gave me the perfect chance to take this awesome photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment