Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun: Bike Parade.

If there's a holiday then there's more than likely a party at Lane and Evan's house. I love planning something fun for the kids to do, and I know Lane enjoys having all of his friends over.

Every once in a while, he will tell me, "Mama, I want my friends come over for a party. I so excited."

How could I not plan something special for the good ole' U S of A's birthday.

I started by picking an item off our Summer Fun list: Bike Parade. You can't have a parade without your friends.

I told all the mamas to bring their babes' bikes, swimsuits and some lunch. I would supply the rest.



Our parade was more of a random gathering of toddlers riding around. However, everyone had fun.



All that riding makes a babe hot so the pool was clean and filled with sparkling cool water whenever any one needed to take a dip.











All that swimming makes a babe hungry so what better way to fill a belly on a hot summer day than ice cream.











mmmmm.... yummy, yummy in my tummy. delicious. As Lane would say.


And what better way to clean off a babe than to rinse off in the pool.

Who's up for another pool party at Lane's?

No comments:

Post a Comment