Friday, July 15, 2011

Lane, Indian Warrior.

Dear Mom,

I didn't plan on playing a game of Cowboys and Indians this morning. However, when I came out of the bathroom (how dare I go somewhere alone) to find Lane's face covered in ink from the markers I left him with, I just went with.

We used a pool towel as a teepee and whooooo whoooo whooooed using our hands over our mouths. I even tried to show Lane how to sit Indian style, or should I say criss cross applesauce. (I know this might not be considered appropriate any more.)

I'd like to thank you for providing the morning entertainment. Because, every since Lane discovered the markers you bought for him, I find more ink on his body than on his paper pad. I really don't at all. However, I do get a lot of comments from others. Today's marks did a fine job of highlighting the large bruise covering his right cheek, which might explain why we received more comments - and funny stares - than usual.

Love,
Your daughter



No comments:

Post a Comment