Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful


Since I bought his very first pair, he has had some as part of his wardrobe.
They are kind of his signature "thing."
We've gone up three sizes since that first pair.

You can't imagine my delight when his bestie showed up for a play date at the park sporting her own pair of hand-me down red high top Chucks.

Call me crazy, but there is just something about a babe in red tennis shoes that makes me smile.

Us mamas were pretty sure our babes were the cutest ones at the park that afternoon.
We continued to talk about how cute those two looked for days after.

I hope my babe will continue to let me dress him in red shoes for at least a few more years.

Today, I am thankful for Lane's little red shoes - and all the memories we've made while he wears them.
























1 comment: