Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My boy. Right now.


Right now, my boy sports a new pair of Chuck Taylor's. Blue and white tie died.

Right now, my boy obsesses over monster trucks. Playing with his own miniature versions, watching them on TV and talking about them all. day. long.



Right now, my boy has an extensive vocabulary. Sometimes, busting out with words he should NOT say.

Right now, my boy has rearranged his sleeping schedule. Waking up at the early hour of 7:30 am.



Right now, my boy is his papa's best friend. And has him wrapped around his little finger: pancake trips to Waffle House. Convincing him to blow off weekend work days. Staying up too late.

Right now, my boy loves broccoli. And gummy bears.

Right now, my boy loves to sing. Hokey Pokey. Old McDonald. Itsy Bitsy Spider. ABCs. Happy Birthday.

Right now, my boy is happy to stay home all day and play with his Matchbox cars. But is just as happy when I drag him out to play with friends.

Right now, my boy is no longer a baby. But still calls out from his bed, "Hold me, mama."

Right now, my boy makes my heart pitter patter. Pitter patter.

No comments:

Post a Comment