Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Lane and I hosted a St. Patty's Day party for The Besties earlier this week.
Everyone came dressed in green.
And I made a special St. Patty's Day cake.
The kids loved it.
When Paola cut in to the cake and they saw the green layers,
Andrea screamed yeah and
Lane screamed ta da.
They all said wow!
The cake was a big hit-
even if it did look like it got hit by a tornado and
my husband said things like
I feel sad for you and your little cakes.
He pretty much ate his words once he came home and had a piece of it.





























Happy St. Patty's Day from all little leprechauns!

We are headed out to the zoo to spend the day with The Besties and the animals.
I'm going to need the luck of the Irish to get out of this house in the next hour!

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful time thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete