Thursday, July 29, 2010

Having a ball

For me, the only bad thing about vacation is the end. I really did not want to leave Sunset. I tried my hardest to talk papa in to one more night.

Know what made leaving easier? A little note from Emily telling me her and Addison were coming up for a visit the weekend we got home.

Then I was excited to get back to Woodstock.


Addison, Emily and Sydney came to Stephanie's to see her one more time before she becomes a mama of two. My mom joined us. (With a chocolate cake.)

We all had a ball.


Addison loves to hold items with her feet. She can even drink her bottle while holding her baby doll in her adorable pink painted toes.



Drew might be in the Exersaucer in this photo. But, he's only checking it out for his little brother. Isn't he going to make a great big brother?

See, puppy dog in the feet.

Drew told Addison she was heavy. He'll learn.

Here he told Lane that the reason it rains is because the Earth is dirty. Good enough.

Addison and her oldest cousin Sydney.

Our babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment