Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding bells: Part Two

A little late: but here are some more pictures from Ricky and Kirsten's wedding.


The bride and groom share their first dance.


Uncle Lee enjoys an Irish coffee.


The cake.

Lane in the arms of his Great Great Aunt Liz, my grandmother's sister.

The groom gets grilled by the bridesmaids.

My mom dances with her first little boy.

My mom held Lane all night long.

Literally, all night long.


My favorite photo: Lane's third cousin Seamus, the best ringbearer and el-e-vator rider ever.

Lane and I had a great day. We went with Papa to look at cars and then came home for lunch and some giggling. All of the day's playing has worn us out - papa and babe are already sleeping and I am off to join them in dreamland. My funniest moments from the wedding will be posted tomorrow - I promise.

Good
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment