Friday, March 27, 2009

My Two Loves


One showed me true love.
The other showed me how much I am capable of loving another.

One makes me laugh and smile.
The other makes me laugh when he shows me his smile.



One gave me the greatest gift I have ever been given.
The other is the greatest gift I have ever been given.

One, over time, made me a better person.
The other changed me for the better the moment I met him.

One I trust whole heartily. And every day he takes proper care of me.
The other trusts me whole heartily. And every day I take proper care of him.

One tells me I am beautiful.
The other reminds me how beautiful it is to be a woman.


Both I fall deeper in love with every day.

1 comment:

  1. Totally just cried!! So beautiful, Lana... your words, your heart, and your family.

    LOVE the bunny post, too! : )

    ReplyDelete