Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A baby, bunny, butt and boobs

Guess who came to our house yesterday! Peter Cottontail. We had our first professional family photo session and bunny came along so Lane could get some Spring photos taken as well. The bunny was such a good sport - and almost as big as Lane, with curves in all the right places.

Much like Mama's post pregnancy body.

Papa loves Mama's post pregnancy body.


Can you tell? After the bunny left, I took a glance at the photos Papa took while the photographer took Lane's photos. There were quite a few similar to the one above. A little junk in the trunk is good, according to Papa.

I'm just four pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. Can you tell where the other three pounds might be hiding? Yes, Papa loves that feature of my post pregnancy body as well.

The photographer told me that she could Photo Shop me out of the photos - so only Lane and the bunny will be in them. Although I am sure Papa purposely focused on my assets. Thank goodness for Photo Shop!

Papa is thankful he took these photos.

But enough about me. Enjoy some of these outtakes from the session. My son is so stinking cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment