Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cheerio confessions: part two.


Okay. I admit it. I let the boys eat the Fruit Cheerios again. For lunch. A few days after they enjoyed them for breakfast.

The ridiculous cereal made them so happy. I'm a sucker for happy kids. Especially my own kids.

Look at that adorable face. How could I resist.


The boys devoured every O in their bowls that afternoon, while we all enjoyed each others company. Evan, without even knowing he was the center of attention (and joke), kept Lane and I laughing as he consumed his cereal with one single O on his forehead.

He wasn't letting one piece to go to waste.

Lane thought that O on his brother's forehead was so funny, he decided to add a few more.



Which made all of us laugh even harder.


Never one to let his younger brother out laugh him, Lane purposely placed an O on his own forehead.

It was all good and funny until I started laughing at the other O on his face. The one he didn't purposely place.



That made him not happy, and he searched diligently for the misplaced cereal until all was right again.



Now, we are all Fruit Cheerioed out and have moved on. Evan's back to his morning plate of fruit, eggs and cheese. Lane's moved on to Raisin Bran.

No comments:

Post a Comment