Monday, November 7, 2011

Boo at the Zoo.

The week before Halloween we took the kids to our annual October visit to the zoo. This is my favorite time to go because of weather and the decorations. There is an actual Boo at the Zoo weekend event, where the kids can go trick or treating and visit with all kinds of characters, but our kids don't know that yet so we haven't taken them!


We stopped by all our usual spots, including a visit to Willie B, where I got my picture taken with my boys and my honorary girl.


Evan was fascinated by Willie B. Pretty sure he was trying to figure out how to grow that big.

Every few months, I like to have my picture taken with Lane in the same spot in front of the gorillas.

We always stop right here and snap a few to document how much my boy has grown - and unfortunately document all my different stages of postpartum, pregnant, nursing, trying to get back to my old self state.




Just to see how much he's grown, here's a few old ones.

Our first trip to the zoo. And earlier this year, after Baby Gooey was born.

I also found last year's trip to Boo at the Zoo. Wow, one year really makes a difference.

This time, we introduced the kids to a few new creatures.

The orangutans.


And the snakes in the reptile house. Kind of creepy.

Kind of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment