Tuesday, August 9, 2011

After the movie.

After the movie, we hit the heat. We didn't have any choice. The babes insisted.

So, we headed across the street to the park. It had to have been at least 104 degrees outside that day. I'm not exaggerating. If I were exaggerating, I would have said 120 degrees - because that's what it felt like outside.

Quickly, the heat got to all of us. So, we decided to take them to Old McDonald's for some lunch.

Then, I had the idea to get a group shot of all of us. We haven't had one taken since October, when we went pumpkin picking.





In front of the fountain was the perfect spot. Awesome - so us mamas thought. The babes just wanted to play more.

And because we are the most awesome mamas in the world - we let them dip their fingers in the cool water of the fountain. The spray hitting their faces felt pretty good too.













So, we just let them play.

Then guess who's kid decided to dip his toes in the water - and by toes I mean dunk his toes, feet and legs all the way in - with his shoes on.

Did you guess mine? Oh then you were right.





Because Paola and I are so super cool, we just let them have at it - kick and splash and have a good time.

Then we loaded them up and took them to Old McDonald's for lunch - soaking wet and all.

You know that's a successful day with the Besties.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS ALL OF THIS! The pictues say it all! They had a blast and so did I!

    ReplyDelete