Thursday, October 8, 2009

What one year will get ya

October 7, 2008
It appears as if one year ago this week I got HUGE. Wow. That belly looks big.


October 7, 2009
One year later, Lane got brave. Very brave and became a climber.
Monday evening, he started climbing papa's arm in order to climb over the edge of the tub and out.
He later surprised by bringing back The Hinkle. Excitement filled the house so we lacked focus when it came to putting an end to the climbing.
Then yesterday afternoon, I busted him climbing the stairs for the first time.


Then he tried to charm me with the Lee Drucker arm lean. He knows I am a sucker for this little move. So, instead of reprimanding him, I took photos.


Later, his little bud Andrea came over and taught him this trick. Andrea's life experience heads Lane's by about two weeks. She too has taken to climbing.


And charming you with cute little foot in the air poses.



No comments:

Post a Comment