Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letter from Guinness to his Moms

Dear Moms,
Happy birthday.
I hope you are having fun in Vegas.
Despite the sad look on my face, things are going well here on Allison Drive.
The little people who hang around here are not as bad as you said they were going to be.
On Sunday, that blond curly head one everyone loves so much came over.
He's pretty cool. We played outside a little bit. He threw the ball.
I let Elly Mae catch it - you know, I didn't want her to know I can run faster than her or anything.

The other little one. The one who lives here now but didn't live here last year - he's alright too.
He eats a lot of food. But, he drops a lot of food too.
He even shares his food with us.
Look at me being such a good boy waiting my turn for those little round things with holes in them that he eats all the time.
Are you proud of me?

Moms, did you know Uncle Lan actually expects me to eat dog food.
I'm not saying that I'm upset that you are staying in fancy hotels and eating good.
But, I have been eating dog food.
Bacon has only been cooked once since I arrived on Friday.
Just saying.



And, I never thought I would actually say this, but I miss Ginger.
Elly Mae is cool and all but sometimes she gets on my nerves.
Happy birthday, Moms -
from me, Uncle Lan, James, Elly Mae, Mar and the little person.
I love you,
Guinnie Roo

















































No comments:

Post a Comment