Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reunited

Here I am.
I have been gone for a few days.
First, in Gainesville, selling my goods at the yearly Mule Camp Market festival.
And then, my camera was left at Jen's for the last few days.
Oh, have I missed it.

Here is what we were up to.


Friday, Jen set up our tent and sold our goods.
I stayed with the babes for a few hours then headed out to Hoschton with papa, the babe and the pups.
Saturday, papa went hunting. I went to the market. Hoo stayed with his Mom mom.


The weekend went well - much better than the last show.
On Sunday, I was in a great mood.
My cowboy onesies sold like crazy that morning.


Jen sold a bunch of dresses on Saturday.
All in all it was a great show.
Lane joined me for a while on Saturday and Sunday.

It is hard to sell baby goods - you know, our target audience is moms with babes - and not have your babe with you.

Sophie and Chloe hung with us all day on Saturday.
Hoo joined us later in the afternoon.

Sophie stayed all day Sunday too.
Lane showed up after his lunch.



Sophie really enjoyed her JoJos Gourmet Lemonade.


Here's a close up of our dresses.

I will be super busy over the next week or two making up some more onesies.
I got some great ideas for baby boys from shoppers so I plan on adding some new inventory.


I am going to leave the dresses to Jen and stick to the onesies and matching bibs and burbcloths.

I am thinking:
Owls (for girls and boys)
More cowboys
Space boys
Football logos
Cupcakes (for girls)
Turtles
Guitars
Dogs
A few Christmas onesies - maybe ornaments or trees or presents

Your thoughts??? Ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment