Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tonight's treats


Dear Papa,

Don't let the Hoo Bird's big smile fool you. We miss you. Even though you might only be gone for one night, things are never the same around here without you. To make it through our evening, we decided to treat ourselves to a good time.


First, we met Andrea and Paola at our meet-in-the-middle park. Us mamas treated the babes by letting them play on the big kids side of the park.

We even treated them to a little misbehavior.

Bouncing on the weebly woobly bridge.

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Later, we treated Andrea to the swings. We let the babes swing real high.

They thoroughly enjoyed it.

After the park, you treated the four of us to pizza at Z Pizza.

Remember that place? It is where I used to go after acupuncture and treat myself to some yummy gluten free pizza.

Thank you for dinner. We all thought it was yummy.

When the babes were done eating, Paola treated them to suckers.

As soon as we got home, Lane asked for papa. I felt sad for him so I treated him to a sink tubbie.

Then I treated him to his bottle in our bed.

And added an extra treat: a few minutes of Sesame Street.

He showed his gratitude by climbing in my lap and cuddling me for a few moments.

What a treat.

It made my smile real big - even though I miss you terribly and will miss snuggling you tonight.

After Lane went to bed, I lit a bunch of pumpkin candles in our room (don't worry, I'll blow them out before falling asleep) and treated myself to a cupcake.

Now, I'm treating myself to some trash TV. Soon, I'll close my eyes and dream of you.

Until tomorrow night when you return, I'll treat you with a little kiss.

Good night, my love.

Sweet dreams.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment