Monday, September 20, 2010

Game day

I dressed my boys in the team's colors, packed a bag with diapers and wipes, and sent my two loves off to the game yesterday.

My little one chanted his new favorite words over and over as he walked out the door, "OOT Ball. Go, Go, Go." He knew his Pops, Michael and Cousin D would be there when he arrived - wherever he was going - but I don't think he could have imagined what awaited him.

Tailgating, soft pretzels, cheerleaders and football.

I spent the day wandering stores, taking my time in each shop, and spending some time with my mom. Every once in a while, my phone would beep sending me images of my little fan hanging with the guys at the game.

Papa provided me with the game day low down when I returned home.

I sure do wish I could have been there to see my babe enjoy his first pro game of the season. But, I got to hear about it all evening long as he reminded me he'd seen Pops and been to a OOT Ball game - while reenacting runs, tackles and fumbles all over my house.

Oh, and yes, my two loves do look exactly alike. Don't you think they are cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment