Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Kiss

Yesterday, Paola and I took the babes to a park that has a water area. We've been looking forward to doing this for weeks now. But, when we got there, the water area was closed. Oh, we were so bummed.

But, we decided to stay and play on the playground area located on the other side of the park.

As we headed over to the other side, Paola told me to just jump in her car.

No, I said. I needed to drive my car. It had all my stuff in it. You know by stuff I mean Lane's drinks and snacks and my camera. I can't go any where without my camera.

Paola laughed at me. You don't need your camera, she said.

Yes, I do. What if they do something amazing. What if they do something so cute. What if they do something they have never done before.



Feeding each other is pretty cute. But, you have seen them do that before, right.

Well, you have not seen this.

Yesterday, Lane gave Andrea a kiss. Their first kiss.






Aren't you glad I brought my camera?

Isn't that one of the cutest things you have ever seen?

And, yes, we encouraged them to kiss over and over. Just don't tell Andrea's daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment