Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lane's Sippy Cup

As I stood in the kitchen yesterday afternoon, I looked over the counter to check on Lane and found him happily drinking from his sippy cup. Wow, I thought to myself, let me get the camera.

Oh, hi mama. Yup, I can pick up my sippy cup all by myself and drink from it. Isn't that fun?

Know what else is fun? Peek-a-who. Let's do it.

You say, "Where's Lane? Where's Lane?" And then I remove the covers, and you say, "There he is!"

OK. I am done with that. Know what else is fun? Crawling.

Here, get a picture of my big noggin.

And of me sitting up - all by myself.

And another of my head.

Wait a minute. Hi wipes. Let me get at you for a second.

No, let me look at the new Sundance catalog.

Mama, you would look good in this dress right here. Get Papa to buy it for you.

What? Hi sippy cup. Come here.

Let me take another drink from you.

Now you listen to me cup.

Don't you go rolling off.

No, stay away from Papa's shoes. I am going to get you.

Don't you dare go under the couch.


Look Mama. The short tail is on the couch. Did you know she was here?

Get another shot of my noggin, OK. Just in case the other five did not come out good enough.

Hi kitchen fan. Now, let me stare at you for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment