Friday, March 30, 2012

my lovely little life.

as you have probably noticed, i haven't been blogging much. at first, i blamed it on evan being sick. once he got better, i couldn't find the cord for the camera. when i still didn't blog, i thought that maybe i just didn't have much to say.

then, the other day, as i watched my boys play together, i realized why i haven't been blogging. i think this blog has grown stale. my life with lane - and evan - is anything but boring. in fact, it is quite the opposite.

it is lovely.

and that's when it occurred to me. it is not that i don't have much to say. quite the opposite. i have even more to say. i just need a new space to do so.

so, i started a new space. lana's lovely little life.

that is where i'll share even more about my life, and what makes it so lovely.

i hope you will hop on over. be sure to give me a follow, bookmark me or make a note to stop by every once in a while.

i'll be writing about all kinds of stuff. and, of course, there will still be plenty of cute photos of those darling little boys of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment