Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bubbles.

Last Friday, Papa worked late. So, I busted out the bubble machine and headed out to the back deck with the boys.

Last year's bubble machine broke at the end of the summer, so we've patiently waited for the pool toys to restock at Target. I bought a new one - and a back up.

It took Lane a few minutes to remember how to use the machine. At first, he would blow and push the button to make the machine spin.

Once he got the hang of it, we had a backyard covered in bubbles.

With Lane entertained, I focused my attention on Gooey, who was blowing bubbles too.

Then, I asked Lane to blow some bubbles so his brother could see them.


"I blow them on Bro Bro's head," he told me.



And wouldn't you know it - Evan loved having bubbles blown on his head.


Later that night, once Papa had the boys in the tubbie, I had to explain why Evan's head was all sticky!

These pictures ought to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment