Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend in the Windy City.

Friday morning, we woke up early (but not early enough because we missed our flight) and headed to Chicago to spend the weekend with my parents and see some sights.

James has always wanted to visit Wrigley Field - so it was his Papa's Day plan for him and my dad to see the Cubs play the Yankees at the historic field.

Me, my mom, and the boys were just along for the ride.

We found out that this little boy loves to travel. He smiled so big all weekend long - and was happy wherever we took him.

This little boy - not so much. He was tired. He was grumpy. He was out of sorts.

And happiest when doing what he does best - playing on a playground.

What can I say - he's just a country boy who felt kind of lost in the big city.


Evan and my mom.

Lane did enjoy the fish that lived in small glass vases in our hotel lobby.

And playing on the playground - again.

He found some city birds and set out chasing them.

My sweet baby boy.



Evan and my dad.

A kiss for my grumpy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment