Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slung

I pulled out the sanity saver (sling) yesterday in order to get some things done around my house - sweeping, laundry, dishes.

We've been stuck in the house for what feels like forever and our cute little Cape is a huge mess.


With Evan hanging out in his hammock, I was able to get some things done around here. However, this morning my house looks about the same as it did yesterday morning.

So we are out of here today. Off to bounce with the besties.



This one needs a break too. The short hair has taken the brunt of Lane's boredom in the form of pure torture.



Cute, aren't they?





But in reality, this is how the two spend most of their time. One running away. The other chasing after.



I'm pretty sure she put a posting on Craigslist:

Free to good home.
German Shorthair Pointer.
Have lots of love to give.
Up to date on shots.
Prefer home without children.

No comments:

Post a Comment