Monday, January 3, 2011

He's quickly catching on

One of my babies wakes up in a great mood. Cooing and Ooing and happy as can be to start his day.



Can you guess which one that might be?

This one takes a little while to warm up to the idea that it is time to start another day. This morning, we slept in until 9 am. (After waking twice during the night to feed Evan and twice during the night to soothe Lane back to sleep.)

Lane told me to put down Bro Bro and hold Lane. So, I did. Eventually, he climbed up into his red chair and gave me a little smile.

He's ready to start his day.

Does Lane look like James in this picture or what .....
That new haircut makes him look so much older.

Evan's quickly catching on.
If he's going to make it around here, he's going to have to play by his brother's rules.

I bet he was thinking ...... look Lane, I don't want any trouble. I'll sit right here in this chair while you have some mama time. Just let me know when your ready.

And yes, yes. I know. The two year old has a pacifier and the newborn doesn't.

We're working on that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment